Calibrating the Screen
If your screen needs to be calibrated because when you touch it nothing happens take the following steps.
- Place the USB stick into your computer
- Download file reset.cal (zipped file) to your computers desktop. (Right-Click and Save As)
- Double click the file to unzip it, then copy the reset.cal file to your USB Stick.
- Safely remove the USB stick from your computer after the file has downloaded
- Power on the quilting machine
- Plug the USB stick into the USB port located on the left side of the LCD screen
- The quilting machine will begin to read the file and it will start the calibration
- Follow the instructions on your screen to calibrate your screen.
- The quilting machine will restart, once the machine has booted back up the screen will be calibrated
- Once the calibration is complete the file reset.cal will automatically be removed from the USB stick