Update your PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 sewing and embroidery machine!
We strongly recommend you always update your PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 sewing and embroidery machine with the latest software version.
PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 update version 6001_808 (2013-10-04):
The software update includes the following upgrades and improvements:
• Support for 180x130 Metal hoop.
• Minor over all improvements in embroidery quality for 260x200 embroidery unit.
All features from the previous versions are of course also included in this update.
Thank you for your feedback and ideas! Please continue to give us your suggestions; they are very helpful to make the best sewing and embroidery machine in the world.
How to update your machine
- Download the update software directly to your USB embroidery stick. Save the file at the root level, do not place the file in any folder.
- Make sure you don’t have any older version of a .lof file on your stick.
- Switch off your PFAFF® creative™ 2.0 sewing and embroidery machine. Connect the USB embroidery stick loaded with the new software version to the USB port on your machine.
- While pressing and holding the needle up/down button and the reverse button, turn your machine on. Hold the buttons until the reverse light starts flashing.
- The new software will install automatically. The graphic display will be blank while the three LED indicators are flashing in different combinations.
- When the update is completed, after about 4 minutes, the machine will restart automatically. Check the software version number in the settings menu.